Dec 13, 2008

Counting the days

Other blogs have count down tickers and I unfortunately am not smart enough to put one up..well I have tried and failed (story of my life). So, no ticker to follow but a date to count down to. January 26th at 1pm. New doc with new hopes. This year has been a tough one, first losing another baby, second losing my job and third taking on a new job which is slowly killing my sole. As my b-day approaches I wish to hide away and forget this past year. I am hestitant to look forward to 2009 and can't wait for 2008 to END.

5 comments:

  1. Not to worry, hang in there. I think this year has been rough on all of us. I undestand where you're coming from after accepting the surrogacy route and on the edge of losing my job, but ny staying its also killing my soul as well. I work for a real B*!! she is out to get me i swear...but we need the money and i am hoping for a positive so i can leave. I know its been tough for you but trust me it will get better and maybe not soon but in in the days to come. So just hang in there and just be glad 2008 is over and 2009 will be better!!

    Much love, Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, 2009 has GOT to be better for you than 2008 was! We will be praying to that end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy and Carre Jo,
    Thanks for the kind words. I am on the hunt for a new job, lots of recruiters working for me. Mandy - I hate your boss. I feel for you as I have a team of them at my work trying to kill me...never had to deal with this cap b4! We all need some good news!! Take good care girls. Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE my boss too, i keep thinking positive because if your stressed you dont get pregnant!!! i swear she doesnt have a life BUT because i have all of you it helps to stay focused and i did put my resume out there too. 2009 HAS TO BE OUR YEAR....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...09 better be a good year!!! Sick of the pattern of the last 12 years. I just wish I had dates locked in to look forward to. C'est la vie!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)