Jan 26, 2009

It's Official!

We can now submit our enrollment papers to India!!!! We had a wonderful visit with the new RE today and he is on board and willing to work with India. What a relief (almost like a good pee when you have been waiting for a long time, but better). Mark and I are kinda in shock that its REAL now. I guess we are still waiting for something to go wrong....
Funny thing is that the doctor looks exactly like my girlfriends brother, and Mark and I were both pre-occupied with this. Weird how nervous situations make you act or think strangely. So, we will call the doctor Horcaio now (this is the name on my g/f's brother). Horacio's office feels very spa like and is very calming. That has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to write Horacio. Anywho, we have quite a few surrogacy friends leaving in days for India. We wish them all the best of luck and hope that every egg sticks and everyone gets a positive pregnancy! We just need to figure out how to ease Mandy's nerves! Mandy, I am counting on you being my leaning post when I get close to my time. You'll be an ole pro by then! A quick Happity B-day to Frankie! 13 years and looking beautiful.
Ciao for now.

6 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! Well done both of you!! This years looking better already...

    So when are you off?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What WONDERFUL news...can't wait to hear about trips and meds and the 2WW....lots more fore you to get crazy abotu now. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea of when we are off. Just some loose ends to tie up between Doc here and India. This could take a week or so. I figure April is the best timeline to shoot for. Jojo - your leaving soon right? I think in about three weeks if I am following your story correctly. I bet you are on pins and needles. Carrie Jo - I am keeping up with you as well. Sorry to hear about the vomit and poop. I have found oxiclean really helps to remove the stains, especially on off white carpets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO...CONGRATS KERRIE....i am sooo happy for u guys, cant wait to be your leaning post ;) GOOD LUCK AND ALL TEH BEST HUN!!

    AWW, this is why i love u guys!! I am trying to clam these nerves, i really am, i just think of u guys and feel MUCH better. I NEED A POSITIVE....lol.

    PS. I havent told a soul about our "plan" with our huge family...until we are PAST 12 wks, then only parents and siblings, maybe a few cousins who see us all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One step at a time! You guys are progressing along GREAT! So very happy. 2009 is turning out to be a wonderful year so far...

    Frankie says thanks for the birthday wishes!

    big hugs my Canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear M and K,
    Congrats..you are on your way. All good things come to those who wait and by gosh you have been waiting! Looking forward to seeing you at the Feb network event...or sooner :-)
    All the best
    Nicolle
    PS. My office looks so beautiful now, those flowers put a smile on my face every time I look up at them.

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)