Jan 19, 2009

One more week

Til we see the new doctor. These waits are so long and the time goes so slow. Stupid minus 20 celcius weather is not helping either. My friends in Australia and Arizona have the best weather..I am so jealous. Speaking of Arizona, huge congrats to one of the forum founders who finally have their dreams come true with a positive pregnancy in India. Three positives at SI in 2009 so far! We hope to be in the number very soon. Our American friends are struggling with DNA testing issues and it really makes me wonder what is in store for us. Once I get all my paperwork into Dr Sudhir and Dr Yash I can then bombard them with questions. Well, back to work I go...sadly the lottery did not choose us to win.

3 comments:

  1. that's great news! I can't wait to hear what he says. I'm sure it'll be good news and you'll be on your way.

    What dates are you aiming for. I know you're hoping for February. We'll be there then - it'd be great to meet u.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will praying like crazy that the doctor's appointment goes well. Waiting blows and I am sorry that you're still stuck there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I don't miss that weather AT ALL!!!! You always have a place to stay here in Arizona, so come on down. Best of luck with your appointment will be waiting for the good news.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)