Mar 22, 2009

Infertile people are the kindest!

It is a crass title I know. It's so true tho. We are a group banned together, thru thick and thin and always have kind and supportive words. After many doctors have closed their doors in our face when we mention surrogacy, never mind India, our surro buddies put on their collective thinking caps. My email and pm box are full of offers to help, suggestions of doctors and the list goes on an on. A special note to Joy... we are praying that all goes well today and you get a positive in two weeks. Joy, your help on the night before your egg retrieval is the most selfless act. I am overwhelmed reading your notes to us and am so thankful that you reached out to me hours before your own procedure. Please know that you are eternally in our thoughts along with my Canadian maple syrup loving couple (they know who they are and why they will always get a special mention). Tonight we feel some optimism. Tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities. All the best to all that read this and thank you for your ongoing support.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up!!! This is just one of the many hurdles you will face and hopefully soon look back and laugh. It will make you stronger for having endured. I so wish I still had contact in Canada so I could help you out! There just has to be one Doc out there that will help. Maybe an Indian Doc as I know there are many who are in the T.O area. You have the right attitude. That what makes us all who we are...we DON'T give up, and neither will you!

    big hug my Canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)