Mar 17, 2009

Plan C starts

Saturday we start plan C. It very exciting and Mark I will be a united front and take charge dammit. Getting sick of waiting around wasting time. Great news of two sets of twins and one singleton born to three couples over the last few days and on March 1. I have met so many people going through the same journey and I have such a hard time keeping track of all the names, and now they have little ones with names I will also have a hard time to remember. It is just wonderful to see so much going on and it inspires us and keeps us positive. Another great note is that one of the forum members from the forum is coming to Mississauga this week so we plan to meet up. She is newly pregnant in India with the same doctors we will use. We have a lot to talk about! I am just so excited to meet her. It looks like we will be in India late May early June and so far know of two other couples who will be there at the same time Anita and Amber. And lastly if I see one more news report on Octomom I am gonna explode. Shes obviously not stable and finally got the fame she so desperately wanted. The doctor who helped her with this should lose his liscence. Ok, enuff said.

7 comments:

  1. Kerrie,

    Good for you! Take charge and high-tail it to India. I want to celebrate with you on the birth of YOUR baby...not that I am not happy for others, of course...it's just that I think it's high time for it to be your turn!

    I feel the same way about the octo-mom. What's wrong with the media in my country that they allow her to parade her idiocy all over the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get yourselves to India quick smart and get that baby making happening. I want to read your good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNAP - I'm going to be there at the same time!!! We are so catching up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerrie, I reckon we'll definitely be catching up in June :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerrie-

    Your determination is inspiring. Congrats on embracing Plan C, I can't wait to watch the magic of it unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all...thats the spirit! We have so many things to look forward to and a few ignorant doctors are not gonna stop us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto - get yourself a doctor and be ready to start the crazy journey in June. We won't be there, but I think that's when our second attempt is going to take place. So we will be connected in a very important way - our babies will probably be conceived on the same day!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)