Apr 9, 2009

Progress

Wire transfer is done...this means we are enrolled!!! Paperwork is in..this means we are enrolled! What a releif...we are that much closer! It's so great to finally be at this stage. We bought a voltage converter this week and got our pics taken for our Visas, so this means we are actually taking steps to get there. I cannot say enough about how relieved we are to be at this stage finally! Soon we will get our surrogate profiles and timeline and can start booking flights and time off work. If one more person tells me to look at the positive I will blow my lid! I agree finding the positive in any situation is advisable but sheesh..10 months of doctors telling us off makes it hard to look at the positive. Anyway, ranting doesn't really help, I just know my surro friends can relate.

9 comments:

  1. I got irritated when people kept telling me to be positive too :) Sometimes, you just need to worry or be miserable.

    That said, I am positive (sorry!) that you are going to finally be a mommy...and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it sounds like you may be seeing the light at the end of the long, long tunnel! I'm so happy that things are moving forward for you. Please let us know how everything goes with selecting your surrogate. - Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. You are really on your way. I'm praying that absolutely every piece from here on in goes smoothly, and the end result is a beautiful baby or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! Congrats...i cant wait to hear your great story, you deserve it for your patience...i kno wits hard, but hey u're there!!!

    Lots of Love and Support!! GO TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl !! We are soon to be in Mumbai and can't wait !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! We've been at this for many years as well...the key is to just keep pushing forward no matter what roadblocks come up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not be happier that you are enrolled! What has been a long process is bound to progress at a faster pace now. I am so happy for you!!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)