Nov 21, 2009

Cycle update

Well we have over 20 follicles! Our donated drugs are doing a great job!! We have been keeping the cycle low key as I have had some ovary troubles that may have cancelled it. Thank goodness, all is going well and we are on CD5. If all goes well, we will be in India late December. I am fortunate that I am chicken like and produce eggs in plenty. As we left the clinic today, we talked about how difficult it must be to have these scans with four or five follies...it must be so heartbreaking and the desperate optimism must take its toll. To all of you in this situation I really do feel for you.
Peeky had his surgery yesterday and the size of the stones was concerning to me. He is only 11 pounds and I think the stone to bladder size ratio was not good. He is recovering well, and a little codeine helps!
Twin girls were born today! Congrats!!!! Looks like all is well with the girls and the whole surrogacy community is excited for this news.
Joy and Kelly are leaving soon and I was dying to tell Dr M this today but didn't...not my place to spoil the news. Safe travels you two!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Great Numbers. You are off to a good start. Keep us updated on your journey. We are so happy for the both of you. We are so happy that you haven't given up. You two are going make awesome parents!! Keep us posted.

    Greg and Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Kerrie! I so want this to be the one for you. Your numbers sound great. Please keep us posted xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic number - it's all go for you this time. Go Kerrie GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerrie, I was so excited to see your post. 20 eggs!!! We will be praying for positive results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled for you. I was one with 7 follicles and 1 emby to transer (2 eggs but i guess only 1 made it, who knows).

    Go Kerrie Go!! I am so hoping this is your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying, praying praying that absoultely everthing goes without a hitch this time, and that you and Mark will have an addition or two to your family by this time next year. love, Gege

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! Routing for you my Canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)