Jun 4, 2010

Blood ozone, again.

So lately I am not feeling well. I have decided it is time for some good ole fashioned blood letting with a drop of sodium citrate and ozone. Since I plan to cycle this month it can only benefit me. As you may remember from a previous post, this is not a new experience for me. The benefits of ozone therapy are incredible. O3 (ozone) attaches to unhealthy cells when admistered intravenously and attacks bacteria, virus, cancer and fungus. I really do not have any of these pathogenic obstacles, I have an autoimmune that responds well to this treatment. This also cleans out some of my arterial plaques and sludge from my system and makes my egg reserve nice an healthy. I have a friend coming with me for the treatment (she is coming out of pure curiosity), so I may get her to snap a few pics of the process to share with you all.
The last few weeks have been quiet on the surrogacy front for us. We have had an update that our transfer will be end of June (monsoon transfer). We also had some wonderful news from our clinic here pertaining to last years unexpected opening of embryo vials in transit. I am not allowed to say much, but let me just say sometimes people do amazing things (Thanks Dr E, Dr C and Dr M).
A few babies are expected in the upcoming weeks, and we are just thrilled. Some of these people started out at the same time as us and soon will make the last and most exciting trip to India. This is a great year for surrogacy babies being born...so many already and so so many to come. Unfortunately, its impossible for us to have a 2010 baby so hopefully we will be one of the first in 2011. Not too soon into 2011 - would be a very premature baby! When we reflect over the last twelve months we are amazed at what we have been through and the amazing people we have met. We are fortuate to have made great friends, life long friends on the other side of the world. The wonders of Skype make these friendships so enjoyable! Some friends have had babies and seeing them so busy on skype video is a true joy. The hardships of the last twelve months haven't killed us, yet haven't made us much stronger. Sometime we are optimistic and some times we are angry...sometimes we have a hint of jealousy at another announcement of a positive. The jealousy is so short lived as it quickly turns to hope and optimism for us. We are in a huge community with big hearts for perfect strangers. Presiously I would have written "small" community but that is not the case these days.
Ok, my sentimental time is over. My dog needs his antibiotic and a bath as we continue to battle his MRSA. Last exam showed a 40% improvement and the doc praised my homework efforts. Its not easy giving a dog a bath with 4 shampoos - each has to stay on the skin for 10 minutes, rinse and start again. At the end of the shampooing we have a steriord and antibiotic spray then a leave in skin conditioner. After this, it is snuggle time is a warm towel and blanket til the little guy falls asleep in my arms and I am midly damp. A couple more months of this and a few more dog bites to go!

12 comments:

  1. We wish you all the best for this monsoon season. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's the transfer, Kerrie? I'd like to know so I can keep everything crossed for you.

    Always sending baby dust, my dear friend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are always in our thoughts. 2011 will be your year and ours as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing and hoping and praying all will go well with this embie transfer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck all the best, we will be waiting for the good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your time!!!! We can't wait to read your coming good news.

    In the meantime, I don't know what sounds more involved....the blood stuff or the dog bathing. God BLESS! I have a special place in my heart for those who lovingly care for a dog in need! Our pups always giveback 10 fold what we do for them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree whole-heartedly with Edward; the dog bath sounds way more complicated than anything you'll do for your baby(ies!).

    Your attitude and perseverence are amazing, and I know you will be rewarded with your heart's desire. Crossing my fingers for you for June!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very curious about the ozone therapy. Never heard of it before. Hoping and praying the end of June proves successful. Sounds like some positive things are happening for you right now. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending TONS of Thoughts and Prayers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an inspiration to everyone dealing with infertility. I know you will get your baby/babies in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I continue to be awed by you. You are one amazing couple who will make wonderful parents. I pray for you daily. I have felt led to pray for twins, so that's what I'm doing. Next year at this time, perhaps CJ, family and I will meet them in person. I would so love that. GeGe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I hope GeGe is right!!! And yep, I want more info on the oxygen treatment too. Never heard of it. So how much longer does Evil Dog get the full spa treatment for?

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)