Jun 21, 2010

Cycle day 3

We have had a busy 2 weeks around here. Mark had all four wisdom teeth out and spent almost 7 days ala chipmunk cheeks. He is doing fine now, back to normal. In the midst of his swelling I had to prep and start my down regulation (ovulation suppression). Yesterday I went for my my day three bloods and ultrasound and all is good! Pre-stimulation I have 9 little follicles ready to grow. I have started my stimulation with the last of our donated drugs (LOVE U GUYS!!!). And, of course, I choose to cycle when the G20 summit is on in Toronto and my clinic is in the heart of it all. Yesterday, Sunday, it was difficult getting to the clinic as most of the down town core is caged off in readiness to protect our world leaders. Next scan is Thursday (day 1 of the G20)...so this is gonna be fun! I will need to travel way north to 401 and south on Avenue, where I usually hop on the Gardner and head up York/University. Oi vey! And, the clinic has all patients booking cycle monitoring as security in the building will check ID against the list and let me in after this screening...all this to try and have a baby.
We are apparently scheduled to have our next transfer at the end of June, and we are waiting on an update on this. Other that this, the weather has been super hot, just what we craved in January and love to complain about in June. Well, I am off to do my needles. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Kerrie!! I'm super excited for you, not the traffic and heart part put needles part..lol..

    ALL THE BEST!! GOOD LUCK!! U inspire me sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got everything crossed for you!! I know this will be the month for both of us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of positive vibes! I've got a really good feeling about this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see that things are looking good this cycle, even with the inconvenience. I'm getting my poultry comments ready for when you have another fabulous retrieval. In the meanwhile, go chook girl go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray with all my heart that this is your time. Love and hugs, GeGe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big hug to you my friend, and lots of baby-dust is in the mail. I'm so in awe of your continued positive attitude and know we'll be seeing your baby bump photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerrie, I thought I told you to leave your crossbow at home when you went to the clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you, angel. it's your turn.

    it is!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)