Aug 24, 2010

8/29/2008

This is the date we stared our blog...almost two years ago.  Man, at that time we were sure we would be pregnant by February and have a 2009 baby.  Now, two years later, we can only hope and pray to have a 2011 baby - three years after starting.  For those of you out there who feel their patience is short with surrogacy, take a breath...it can be a long road.  As we are getting close to the end of our TWW, we are still remarkably numb.  The most we can muster up on a daily basis is 10 more days, 7 more days, that's it.  Three words is the limit of our tww talk.   Two years ago the thought of a tww was overwhelming, now, not at all.  It is probably our brains protecting us from dealing with it, better to be numb to it at this point than obsessive? 
4 more days

12 comments:

  1. Kerrie & Mark, I have my fingers crossed for you!!! It has to be your turn this time!!!!
    Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing. I don't know how you do it. I know for me, I started to feel like I was just going through the motions. I actually was SURPRISED when we were called and told our surrogate was pregnant.

    I've been saying a private prayer for you every night that this will be your time.

    Hugs,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please let this be the one. Please, please, please, please.

    3 more days by the end of today. I'll continue to sing, dance and pray for you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The human body is amazing with the coping mechanisms we're born with, and being numb is one of my favourites. I'm also a big fan of the passing out when it's all too much - lol!! You'll get there guys, and we'll also make sure you get an award to acknowledge your perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am anxiously waiting with you. i so hope this one is the one. prayers and a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck guys, fingers & toes crossed for you!!! May 2011 be your year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are right behind you (starting our blog on 11/7/08)and still no baby. We're pretty much with you on how you guys deal and feel about it all, but guess what...when the time comes (in 2011) you are gonna be the BEST parents ever and we can meet up with our babies (since Canada isnt too far)...that would be so cool!

    Good luck and Best wishes my Kerrie darling. Your aspirations is our inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2011 will be all our years, yours , mine, Mandy's & Coco. I have every faith that persistance does pay off and we will be Mummies.

    Best of luck with this 2WW,

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to you both. I am praying for you and sending you all the baby dust your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerrie and Mark,
    I hope and pray with all my heart that you will be tingling with excitment in a few days. Love, GeGe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please please please please please let this be the one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been offline for awhile. Only two more days to go. Fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)