Oct 26, 2010

My story is live!

Well, I am officially outted on thenextfamily.com!  I awoke this morning to see an email from the editor that our story is up on the website.  It's kinda exciting for me!!  I have opted to let the magazine choose the feature pic, but may submit my own pics for the next submissions.  I have pasted the link direct below, but you can go to http://www.thenextfamily.com/ and click on blogs to find my submission on a frequent basis.

http://thenextfamily.com/topics/family/surrogacy-family/


Special thanks to Madge for finding me and giving me a chance and to Brandy for working so hard on getting my story up!  You gals are a gift!


ps> Edward and Paul...where is your update?

9 comments:

  1. The picture that they chose, is one of the surrogate houses in Anand. Both of those surrogates have already given birth. Interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...congrats on your new published life!
    You are very funny...I've been very busy today...at the mall! :-)
    Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your warmth and honesty. I know this will end with a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! I love it, you're such an inspiration to us all!! Cant wait to read more.

    PS: Aww, i didnt know your past history, which makes you stronger and such a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are so very strong kerrie. i wish you didn't have to be so strong. i wish this would get easy for you. This time - you have all the elements for success, great eggs and embryos, a fresh cycle ... this time - you and Mandy both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome for you! You are such a strong couple and you are getting closer to the finish every day. I can't wait to celebrate the positives with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an article for others to relate to - and brave of you to put your story out there for them. Karma is certainly on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting Kerrie! I think it is amazing and couragous that you are telling people about your story. Think of how many people you will be helping in so many ways. You are such a strong woman Kerrie, a great role-model for others and I have so much respect for you. Rebecca has been keeping me updated, I am thinking about you a lot these days and sending all of my positive thoughts and love your way. Hopefully we can catch up sometime sooner then later. Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. So proud of you guys too. Your story will inspire another wave (or two) of parents-to-be who hadn't realised that surrogacy in India is an option that they should consider. Bravo for putting yourself out there.

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)