Nov 3, 2010

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali to all our friends in India!  Enjoy the festivities, colours and sweets.  For those of our surrogacy friends who feel stuck in India, try to take pleasure that you will get to witness this celebration first hand.    Friday is the day to embrace Diwali, or close the blinds, open a bottle of wine and chill out.

Planning my cycle seemed a difficult task, but thanks to Dr C at the clinic, I am all worked out.  Dr Shivani has put a protocol down for me to follow which has been agreed upon but my body may not play nice with natural cycle timing.  Fortunately there are meds for this which will make the cycle stay on track.  So, I start my down regulation today, yes, today.  Ugh...I really am not a fan of the IVF drugs and to have to start two weeks earlier is not ideal, but a must do as we have flights and accommodation booked.  I am just grateful it will all work out despite my dislike of the meds and my bodies foreshadow that the my December natural cycle isn't going to happened as planned .  Yet another day of learning and embracing flexibility,  trying not to panic and over think the situation.

4 comments:

  1. Blessing on the cycle and you. I really feel this will all work out and bring you that bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Diwali to all too. And stop over analysing you! Just do what you need to do and then enjoy 2011 - which is YOUR year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali to you too!!! Is amasing here at the moment!!!

    Best wishes with this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Diwali too!! Good luck with this cycle and stop over thinking!!

    Safe travels hun!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)