Dec 7, 2010

Day 2

Day two has begun, and I am rested and well fed.  My new accomidation is good and there is lots of English programming on tv to keep me occupied.   Mark is now at ease that I have moved,  and that the visit with Dr S was good.  Henley and I are are chilling out today, and as you can see, he has not adjusted to the time change either!


Typical of India is the non stop horn honking, It kinda soothed me to sleep at times last night (not).

 Today is an off day for me, no appointments at the hospital. I plan to enjoy the day, hang on the roof top patio and do some work.  I am probably not going to venture out of the hotel on my own today - this might interupt my napping schedule!

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping for lots of follies for you!!!! Best wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this and realized how out of touch I've been...I knew you were going soon...but, you are there! Big hugs and positive energy Kerrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your getting some rest and you have company too!! Love and Hugs from Jersey!!

    Ps: your not missing much here, there is artic air and its FREEZING everywhere from Canada down to Jersey...many place with 2ft of snow. lol.

    Enjoy your rest, food and warm weather..make those eggs girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerrie -

    I was thinking about you today so I decided to check in to see what you've been up to (which is a lot). I'll be praying extra hard for you in the next few days. I can't believe you are there by yourself. I would have been freaked out by your other accomodations too. I think your chances look great since you are doing a fresh cycle. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow oh wow, are you going to have stories to tell your children!!! Wishing you lots of good and sticky eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)