Dec 8, 2010

Day 3 in Delhi

Great day!  Good news ~ I didn't screw myself up with oversleeping my injection time.  What a relief!!!  Had my ultrasound with Dr Shivani and all is looking good.  It's about quality not quantity this time...one good embryo will do the trick.
Spent the bulk of the day with Amit.  What a great pleasure to see him again!!  For those of you whom have met him you know what a great guy he is.  We ended up going to M Block market for lunch, Pizza Hut was our choice.  We dined in, otherwise it would have been delivery on the back of a motorcycle.
We also went to Qutub Minar to see the worlds tallest brick tower 238 feet high.  We did not buy entrance tickets but got a view from the street.  Its a ginormous structure!   Here is the wikipedia link to see it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutub_Minar
Here are two pics, one is the beautiful wiki pic and the other is my long distance shot




We then navigated our way through the GK streets to finally find Phoenix Hospital.


 I said my goodbyes to Amit for this time, not forever. 



Now I have the challenge of staying awake for the next 1.5 hours so I do not miss my injections again!
The general manager here at the hotel is delightful and makes sure I am doing well.  We were able to chat for a long while this morning about India, Toronto and world economics.  

Time to eat I suppose, room service sounds good about now.

6 comments:

  1. Quite jealous of the sunshine there. East coast is yuck and COLD right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerrie,
    Glad you had a good day. Thrilled to hear about "quality". I'll keep praying. Love, GeGe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. Good quality is right. I assume they take as many good ones and will fertilize a lot so you have many opportunities for now and maybe even another baby sometime in the future. Not sure about how this is all calculated but I am sure it will work out exactly like you want. Love the travel pics of India. My favorite trip was to India 5 years ago. Loved the sights, the colors, the sounds and the smells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you you had GREAT day, say hello to AMIT for us!! Tell him he is awesome! It is about quality girl...the pics are GREAt, love seeing how great you look.

    Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as always. WISHING U NOTHING BUT THE BEST OUTCOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Chica! Glad to hear you found better accomodation - OMG!!!!!!!!! I know timing is everything but your mind has to be relaxed too...so you also need your sleep! Love to read you. The Ebreo are all thinking positive for you. Bisous XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear everything is going well for you and that you're in a better hotel now! I would have been so freaked out by the guys staying in your room. I love reading your blog and following your story on Next Family. You're a phenomenal writer!!!! Thinking of you and sending you good vibes.

    xo, Tracy (MillionRupeeBaby)

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)