Jan 10, 2011

We have a heartbeat!

With great relief we awoke to 4 scan pics showing us our wee ones heartbeat!   Baby measures 5 weeks 6 days which is exactly where we should be.   In the scan pics we can also see our curled up little one (last scan looked like an empty sac and now we can see life there).  The fetus now has a CRL measurement where as last time our measurement was for the sac.  Ah!  What a great feeling!!!!
All is looking good so far!!  Next scan is in two weeks and we can't wait!!


The reports from SCI and Dr Jolly are really clear and give us enough detail to understand it all, which we are truly grateful for.   5 weeks 6 days down, a good 30 more to go!

14 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! I'm speechless. Congrats guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy! What a great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am going to be wreck this whole pregnancy. So, so glad to see this. I am hoping for these next months to speed by peacefully with a lot more news like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoop whoop! We can hear that beating loud and clear all around the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, one more milestone passed as so many are to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited. I can't stop grinning. I'm just going to keep praying down the days. All will be well.
    Other than my own and Bella, I have never wanted to hold a baby more in my life. Can't wait. Love, GeGe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! What fantastic news! We couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible, amazing, wonderful - most m/cs are before heartbeat stage - a huge milestone passed. It will be all good!!!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like we will be right along side each other every step of the next 8 months. So happy to get to share this with you my dear friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful news! Keep it coming (and try to find some projects to keep yourself busy for the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That has to be one of the most awe inspiring pictures I have ever seen!!

    Welcome to the world little one.. Grow strong and healhty for your Mom and Dad. ♥

    Kerrie, I look forward to your news and updates like it is my own pregnancy.. sheesh.. I am pathetic.

    So happy for you guys.. cannot wait to hold the little one when he or she comes.

    2011 is going to be the year of great friends, great family, and great news.

    hugs to you and Mark. xo

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)