Oct 12, 2011

Just pics...

Wearing my gift from Ireland!  Thanks Susan!  Notice the Sick Kids sporty ankle bracelet!  Cailyn had blood work done and did not even flinch.

Home from Sick Kids, changed into the other Irish gift sleeper!! Adorable!

No notes needed on this pic!  Thanks Steph and Adam for the most perfect bib!!!

Relaxing before the 22nd outfit change - spitting up is fun!

Sporting my Indian bangles from New Delhi!! Clothing courtesy of Amy (and Bo).  Thanks Amy!!

Uncle Stan feeds me on Thanksgiving while I wear my Halloween onsie from Auntie Christine!.

Close up of the beautiful pj's from Ireland - absolutely adorable!

iPhone pic - getting ready to go to Sick Kids...stay  naked til spitting up looks to be complete

17 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! She looks fantastic and healthy! Be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos!!squeeshy cheeks!!Hope all went well at sick kids!!
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wonderful pictures she is growing fast and so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love the bib!!!!! Adorable. And thank you SO MUCH for all your enduring support over the past couple years. It has helped tremendously. Cailyn is beautiful! Take care. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with the others, Cailyn is getting SO big. And who's living room is Uncle Stan sitting in? It's devine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps - have you had to purchase any clothing for Miss C yet??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greatest bib ever, but it pales in comparison to the cuteness of Cailyn! Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bib. Best I have seen ever. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, am I not enough of a world traveler to understand what a "bib" is? I have looked at these pictures at least 4 times and don't see one bib. I do love the beautiful onesie with the bright colors! It's amazing how much she's already grown and changed!!! What a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duh, "page loading"...hahahahahah! Lost IQ points on that one! Yes, it's funny and cute - now that I can see it! I think the 3rd graders sucked part of my brain out today...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics, she's cute. Love the close up one with her bib on she looks very happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have not bought anything for Cailyn yet,...it has been amazing!! She has received so many wonderful hand me downs from friends and lovely new clothes as gifts.
    That living room is ours! It photographs very well :)
    Allie, you cracked me up!! I am glad you found the bib lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic bib, I love it! Beautiful Cailyn is growing up fast. Great baby fashion.

    Avey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just want to squeeze those adorable chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please stop her growing up so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)