Jan 8, 2014

The Last Week of 2013

The last two weeks of 2013 were super busy, a lot of fun and mildly exhausting.  On the 28th we went to Sesame Street Live which Cailyn LOVED - and we bumped into one of her classmates (Harrison) there so that was fun!  Grover's friend Champki from India visited Toronto to teach the  Sesame Street crew the Jai Ho dance.  Fun fun fun!
 






 
 
The video below is from when the show opened.  Cailyn was so happy and excited and I am so happy we captured it on video.  Beside Cailyn is me...wiping my tears away...why tears?  Well, this was one of those moments I felt so full of joy to have Cailyn in my life that it overwhelmed me.  Seeing her so excited was exactly what I wanted my child to experience, and the fact that finally I was able to also experience this just took over my emotions.
 


The next day we were off to Chuck E Cheese with friends which I have already blogged about.  Then, it was New Years Eve day and friend called to see if we wanted to do an unplanned, impromptu NYE celebration.  It was a great evening with the kidlets enjoying themselves and the adults enjoying a little food and drink.  The kids all took a bath together and snuggled up on the floor with blankets to watch a movie. 


Cailyn's boyfriend Maxime.  She LOVES him...
 
 
 

The night ended like this.....
2014 is here and I am looking forward to what it brings!  Cailyn continues to develop both emotionally and intellectually.  We remain in awe of her every day -  she says words like anticipation and confused and jealous.  It is just crazy how much we enjoy her and her quirky personality!  I will leave this post with some songs by Cailyn.  Happy New Year!



2 comments:

  1. Love all the love. What a cutie pie. Love you all and wish you all the best in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerrie, I also got teared up when I saw you filled up with joy watching Cailyn enjoying the show....amazing :D Wishing you all the very best for 2014....great things will happen for you xoxoxo ~S and R

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud and say it proud, we are listening (reading)